Engine Carbon Clean
Each litre of fuel used in your vehicle uses only 25% to generate performance from the engine, the remaining 75% is wasted and generates mostly heat, highly contaminated gases and carbon residue.
The carbon deposits can build up over time resulting in poor emissions and increased fuel consumption, in worst case scenario this can also lead to engine failure.
Engine Carbon Clean's chemical free cleaning process is proven to help reduce emissions and smoke for both Petrol and Diesel vehicles and is a must have treatment for cars, vans and even motorbikes. It drastically reduces carbon deposits.
The 30-minute treatment (1 hour if diesel) is all that’s needed to remove the carbon deposits, resulting in more enjoyable, economical, and environmentally friendly vehicle